|Yes, there she is. Spunky, mischievous, and adorable. My mom. This post is about the frames, however the pictures in them make this post extra sweet to me. :)|
1. Dip paint brush in black paint.
2. Dip paint brush in brown paint.
3. Brush on. Yikes.
4. Dip paint brush in water and brush some more...
5. Get it into all the grooves and brush it in real good.
6. Let dry and hang back up on the wall, sit back and admire your work. NO - no time for admiring! On to the next project before 50 people invade the house in 2 hours!
Aside from that crazy head piece, you were a GORGEOUS bride, Mom. Dad, I'm glad your eyes went under the laser and you started pumping some iron. ;) I love you both!!!
|Some of these pictures I've never seen the house without. Somehow they bring a feeling of comfort. It wouldn't feel like home if I walked in one day and couldn't find these same old pictures Mom has had up for the last 30+ years.|
|Kimberly Snyder and Scott Hayes as seen in the 50's. Don't the old photos look PERFECT in the antiqued frames?|
Shout out to my awesome sponsors: